IMPORTANT - Please read this agreement. It explains our Refund Policy, the Mutual Requirement to arbitrate any and all claims, and your obligation to bring any claim in your individual capacity.
Every aspect of this binding agreement applies to Total Game Change LLC. & Tdaviscole's Online Services & Its owners, employee's, & affiliates even if not specified in every clause. This agreement is non-negotiable and binding. To avoid unnecessary use of legal jargon, try Total Game Change for 60 days if you are not satisfied with our services to contact support below for a "no questions asked" and hassle-free refund. Building an Online Business takes hard work and dedication. It requires an investment and implementing daily action to receive optimal results.
You must also read & agree to Total Game Change.com Income Disclaimer; you are not guaranteed any amount of earnings & results are not typical. It will depend on your dedication and skills and other circumstances we can't control. Read Income Disclaimer Here. Continuing with services means you agree to Terms, Conditions, Income Disclaimer, and Privacy Policies Outlined in This Document.
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
I. BINDING EFFECT
This agreement (the "Agreement") applies to your use of the site at www.totalgamechange.com (the "Site") or any information, materials, images, graphics, data, text, files, links, software, messages, communications, content, organization, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, HTML, XML, Java code and other content related to the Site (collectively "Content"), services provided in connection with the Site (the "Service"), and any purchases you make on the Site. Note: authors or employees of Tdaviscole's Online Services in connection with www.totalgamechange.com may amend them from time to time in its sole discretion. In the event of substantive changes to this Agreement, the new terms will be posted to the Site, you will be required to affirmatively assent to its terms, and you may also be notified by email. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is not to use the Site, Services, and Content and to request an immediate termination of your subscription. YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
CLICK HERE TO READ INCOME DISCLOSURE
II. REFUND POLICY / CANCELLATION
A. 14-Day “No Questions Asked” Refund Policy
We're giving you an honest opportunity to try Total Game Change to determine if it fits your internet business building needs. However, due to the nature of the Total Game Change Business and the accessibility of our products immediately upon purchase, there is a strict 14-day refund policy, which begins on the date of purchase. You may cancel any membership coaching level within 14 days. If you have a membership you can cancel during your initial (very 1st) membership purchase for a full refund with no questions asked. You may also cancel any re-occurring community memberships anytime, however, your 14 day refund period does not start over with each month of membership, but it starts from 1st day of your initial membership purchase and ends on the 14th day of your active membership status. If you choose to cancel your membership after you've been a member for more than 14 days, then no refund will be given, but you will not be charged for the canceled membership again unless you choose to reinstate the membership you canceled. You may cancel your membership anytime through your back office "account's page" or by contacting Customer Support. Please be advised that customer support could take up to 72 hours to process a request. You should go to "my account" to cancel your membership if you'd like to avoid any additional charges within a 72 hour period.
IV. MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION / AUTOSHIP
If you purchase our products or services that are subscription based (see list below), you agree to pay, and authorize automatic recurring billing of the subscription fee with your credit card, or other payment methods, until subsequently canceled by you. Your account will be charged once per month or once per year depending on your subscription level. You understand and agree that each automatic recurring billing of the subscription fee is non-refundable and will not be prorated as the service is deemed used when accessed. You authorize Tdaviscole's Online Services/Total Game Change to use Papal, Stripe, or other secure collection methods to initiate debit entries from the account provided for the subscription fee, as well as any other purchases made on the Site. You may cancel at any time by logging into your back office or contacting customer support. Please allow up to 72 hours for customer support to process any request, but you may cancel your membership services immediately in your back office.
Products that are subscription based and charged Monthly are:
(Total Game Change Coaching is the only active membership at the moment)
Tdaviscole's Online Services Biz Builders Guide Subscription $7/month (get the monthly subscription of Total Game Change Biz Builders Guide Magazines)
Products that are 1-time payment based: Provides a (12) month access to Total Game Change Coaching Courses
1. Total Game Change [Online Business Builders] Coaching Courses $997.00
2. Total Game Change Live Webinar Access $99 per year or $19 per month
Future Products: Comming Soon!
Total Game Change [Online Business Builders] Add-on Course Store: Add new Biz Builders Courses to your Total Game Change Library
We reserve the right to change our prices for promotional offers and market-based purposes.
V. TERMS OF TOTAL GAME CHANGE WEBSITE & CONTENT USAGE: SOME RULES MAY REPEAT FOR EMPHASIS ON IMPORTANCE
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Tdaviscole's Online Services/Total Game Change prohibits certain conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Tdaviscole's Online Services or Total Game Change.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
These Terms & Services Include:
- Your agreement that the Service is provided “as is” and without warranty beyond the 60-day guarantee.
- Your agreement that the Company has no liability regarding the Service.
- Your consent to release the Company from liability based on claims between Users and generally.
- Your agreement to indemnify the Company from claims due to your use or inability to use the Service or content submitted from your account to the Service.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Tdaviscole's Online Services/Total Game Change cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payments, Refunds, Upgrades, & Downgrades
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- You may cancel your paying account at any time. You will not be charged again and your account will be closed at the end of your current monthly or annual payment period.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable past the 14-day money back guarantee. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months or years of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for time unused with an open account beyond the 14-Day money back guarantee.
- We do not give credit for previously purchased packages. Example: if you purchase the pro package, we do not give you credit towards the Elite package.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading or canceling your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Tdaviscole's Online Services/ Total Game Change does not accept any liability for such loss.
Modifications To Services & Prices
- Tdaviscole's Online Services/Total Game Change reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the www.tdaviscole.com, www.totalgamechange.com, or the Service itself.
- Tdaviscole's Online Services, www.totalgamechange.com or it's owner, staff, or affiliates shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright & Content Ownership
- You acknowledge and agree that all content and information, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material (also known as “Content”) provided on the Website or through the Services is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and except as expressly permitted herein, shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (1) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (2) in any way that violates any third party right.
- All content posted on this website must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and any materials uploaded remain yours. We reserve the right to share member profile images, testimonials, or related content that would encourage others to join Tdaviscoles Online Services/Total Game Change.
- Totalgamechange.com does not pre-screen Content, but Tdaviscole's Online Services/ Total Game Change and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2018 Total Game Change.Inc. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Tdaviscole's Online Services/Total Game Change.
Community Connections: Coaching, Mentoring, Masterminding, and Member To Member Contact
- Service allows member connections: coaching, interaction, sharing of ideas, and commenting
Often times Total Game Change.com members share their testimony, conduct a weekly (group) calls, administrate a webinar, post comments, or share via community or forum. Communication between members to encourage, enlighten and mastermind are available at your own risk and expense.
- Service provides member connection venue
Allowing you access to other members and their "Coaching" insight is for your fulfillment, but Tdaviscole's Online Services or Total Game Change or its owners or its employees are not responsible for the performance of anyone accessing this website or content or you, nor does it have control over the quality, timing, legality, failure to provide, or any other aspect whatsoever of Coaching or member to member engagement or agreements, nor of the integrity, responsibility or any of the actions or omissions whatsoever of any Users/Members. The company does not have control over the quality, timing or legality of content delivered by its members, associates, ext. The company makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, or accuracy of the Coaching requested and provided by Users or members identified through the Service whether in public, private, or offline interactions.
- User Vetting
Members are not subject to background checks before their use of the Service. Tdaviscole's Online Services or Total Game Change, or its owners or employee's cannot confirm that each User or member is who they claim to be and therefore, Company cannot and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of identity or any information provided through community access and interactions you may experience on this website. When interacting with other Users, you should exercise caution and common sense to protect your personal safety and property, just as you would when interacting with other persons whom you don’t know. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE TOTAL GAME SERVICE AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS FROM ANY LIABILITY RELATED THERETO. COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES.
Warranty Disclaimer & Limitation Liability
- The company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release Company from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate.
- The services, content, website and any software are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that use of the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
In no event shall company or its suppliers, or their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable with respect to the website or the services or the subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory (i) for any amount in the aggregate in excess of the greater of the fees paid by you for the services purchased through the website during the six-month period preceding the applicable claim; (ii) for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever; (iii) for data loss or cost of procurement of substitute goods or services; or (iv) for any matter beyond company’s reasonable control. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email or our online support interface. Only issues found with our streaming, hosting, or content services can be addressed and not personal PC or Electronic device or internet access issues.
- You understand that Tdaviscole's Online Services/Total Game Change, Inc. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Total Game Change, or any other Tdaviscole Online Service, Inc. service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Total Game Change, or Tdaviscole Online Service, Inc.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Total Game Change or Tdaviscole Online Services, Inc. customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Total Game Change and Tdaviscole's Online Services Inc.) of other Tdaviscole Online Services & Total Game Change customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your bandwidth until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Tdaviscole's Online Services and Totalgamechange.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Tdaviscole Online Services or Total Game Change or the owners, employee's or affiliates of these services shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the site owner or service provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Tdaviscole Online Services or Total Game Change or its owners or its employee's or its affiliates exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Tdaviscole's Online Services & Total Game Change & Its owners, employee's, & Affiliates. and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Tdaviscole's Online Services & Total Game Change & Its owners, employee's, & Affiliates. (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support
To Your Success